Sponsorship services« Back to Questions List

For Sponsorship services of a business event by an unregistered dealer,can the service provider issue a Tax invoice to the receipient(who is not registerd because it is a college) under RCM. Or should he issue a normal Tax invoice.
Posted by Raveendranathan K
Asked on March 14, 2019 10:15 am

Issue Commercial Invoice since GST is under reverse charge and to be paid by recipient

Posted by CA Ankit Gulgulia (Jain)
Answered On April 3, 2019 2:29 pm