GST IN TWO HOURS – THE CTD WAY! WILL:
- Explain GST in An Easy Manner – Less Law & More Flow with Charts, Tables & Diagrams
- Help you learn about GST provisions easily.
- Give you a handy clutter free way for understanding the provisions.
- Clarify GST using of Charts, Tables & Diagrams.
- Ease your apprehension of GST with laymen explanation of the provisions.
- Give you a comparative chart (Industry Wise) to understand the impact of new GST Rates.
GST IN TWO HOURS – THE CTD WAY! FOR :-
Anyone and Everyone who wants to Quickly Grasp GST without Looking at Noise Around
- Students and Professionals of All Fields interested in India’s Biggest Indirect Tax Reform
- Employees and Employers
- Any Tax Payer of GST
- System Requirements – Adobe Reader, For IoS & Android Devices – HogoViewer App
- No Refunds
- The Book is currently available only in Soft Copies (Licensed Used Only).
- Best Viewed on Laptops, PCs and Mobile
- Any difficulty in downloads after Payments .. Don’t Worry we will remail you. Just ping us at email@example.com or 9711163285.
Share Your Feedback, Comments, Book Reviews and Anything on the Book in comment Box Below. We would love to hear from You.
Happy Reading !
217, D-MALL, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi – 110034
Related Tags CA Ankit Gulgulia, E-Books, GST
CA Ankit Gulgulia (Jain) is Fellow Member of ICAI, Certified IFRS & Business Valuation from ACCA UK and is Practising Chartered Accountant with 8 Years plus of Rich Experience in Audit, GST, Income Tax, DGFT, Valuation, Strategic Advisory, Matters of FEMA, FDI, NCLT, RERA, ROC, SEBI, RBI, M&A, Fundraising, Startups etc as Founder of AGA, Chartered Accountants. AGA Works in wholesome business solutions right from scratch of Company Incorporation to Compliances all under One Roof. He also takes interest in being Virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Small and Medium Enterprises for Guiding them with All Business, Tax & Strategic Business Decision Making . To Know More, Learn here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org