GST IN TWO HOURS – THE CTD WAY! WILL:
- Explain GST in An Easy Manner – Less Law & More Flow with Charts, Tables & Diagrams
- Help you learn about GST provisions easily.
- Give you a handy clutter free way for understanding the provisions.
- Clarify GST using of Charts, Tables & Diagrams.
- Ease your apprehension of GST with laymen explanation of the provisions.
- Give you a comparative chart (Industry Wise) to understand the impact of new GST Rates.
GST IN TWO HOURS – THE CTD WAY! FOR :-
Anyone and Everyone who wants to Quickly Grasp GST without Looking at Noise Around
- Students and Professionals of All Fields interested in India’s Biggest Indirect Tax Reform
- Employees and Employers
- Any Tax Payer of GST
- System Requirements – Adobe Reader, For IoS & Android Devices – HogoViewer App
- No Refunds
- The Book is currently available only in Soft Copies (Licensed Used Only).
- Best Viewed on Laptops, PCs and Mobile
- Any difficulty in downloads after Payments .. Don’t Worry we will remail you. Just ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9711163285.
Share Your Feedback, Comments, Book Reviews and Anything on the Book in comment Box Below. We would love to hear from You.
Happy Reading !
217, D-MALL, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi – 110034
Related Tags CA Ankit Gulgulia, E-Books, GST
He is Founder Member at AGA Advisory, Practicing Chartered Accountant, Editor in Chief at Chartered Online and Fellow Member of ICAI. AGA has been Handling matters related to Taxation, Audits, Assurances, Corporate Laws and Finance field etc since 2010 with clients across multiple domains & cities. He has authored Books, panelled on TV-Talk Shows and conducted seminars / Trainings at various forums. Link to Complete Profile of AGA and CA Ankit Gulgulia (Jain)