India As we All Know is an Economy that is Surely Taking the World On , As We Keep Growing we Find Millions of Entrepreneurs and Its Passion Holders , Amidst all the Air another crisping concept of Intrapreneurship finds no Air.An Employee is given the Requisite resources to perform by the Corporate Itself and in turn both the Intrapreneur and Corporates Reap the Results whatsoever it may be.
- Fear Kills Innovations , A Anti Fear and Conductive to Outcomes Corporate Culture shall be Harnessed.
- Employee Feedbacks positive and Negative (More Importantly) shall be Taken on regular Basis. Harness a Culture where they can Provide Solutions to the Existing Problems.
- Create In House Venture Capitalist Story. It Shall Act as a Forum where Ideas Can be Discussed at Length.
- Show Confidence in Employees and Promote Competitive Working.
- Work hard and Party Harder shall be the New Age Philosophy.
This is Why We are Recommending : Real Life Case Studies
Many companies are famous for setting up internal organizations whose purpose is to promote innovation within their ranks. One of the most well-known is the “Skunk Works” group at Lockheed Martin. The group was originally named after a reference in a cartoon, and was first brought together in 1943 to build the P-80 fighter jet. Because the project was to eventually become a part of the war effort, the project was internally protected and secretive. Kelly Johnson, later famous for Kelly’s 14 rules of intrapreneurship was the director of this group.
Another example could be 3M, who encourage many projects within the company. They give certain freedom to employees to create their own projects, and they even give them funds to use for these projects. (In the days of its founders, HP used to have similar policies and just such an innovation-friendly atmosphere and intrapreneurial reputation.) Besides 3M, Intel also has a tradition of implementing intrapreneurship.
Google is also known to be intrapreneur friendly, allowing their employees to spend up to 20% of their time to pursue projects of their choice.
So What are you Waiting For , Don’t Just be an Employee , Be an Intrapreneur.
Note : As a part of Our Quality Policy , We Don’t Publish any Restricted Material on our Website . If you have issues kindly let us know here
Related Tags Articles